Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default customer Name against Unique customer number count

I have a unique count of customer numbers (Z1 : Z100) now I want to get the
customer number associated to this number the customer names reside in B1:100)

I can't use another Unique filter because sometimes the customers name is
spelled in lower case or upper case or has "inc, corp" in it etc but is the
same customer.

what would I use?

Thanks in advance
--
Nelson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

wont work, This is a template for another 6 tabs and growing each tab
contains lots of product data each tab needs to auto generate unique customer
numbers counts and unique customers by product version.

These numbers get rolled up to a summary page

--
Nelson

"Nelson" wrote in message
I have a unique count of customer numbers (Z1 : Z100) now I want to get the
customer number associated to this number the customer names reside in
B1:100)

I can't use another Unique filter because sometimes the customers name is
spelled in lower case or upper case or has "inc, corp" in it etc but is
the
same customer.

what would I use?

Thanks in advance
--
Nelson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and
a clear explanation of what you want and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel