Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default customer Name against Unique customer number count

If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and
a clear explanation of what you want and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Nelson" wrote in message
I have a unique count of customer numbers (Z1 : Z100) now I want to get the
customer number associated to this number the customer names reside in
B1:100)

I can't use another Unique filter because sometimes the customers name is
spelled in lower case or upper case or has "inc, corp" in it etc but is
the
same customer.

what would I use?

Thanks in advance