Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sherry[_4_] Sherry[_4_] is offline

Default Changing Custom Styles in Code

Sorry I meant custom styles, not customer styles. Any help or guidance on
this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sherry

"Sherry" wrote in message

I've just found this newsgroup and I have a problem that has me stumped.

have taken over a really complex workbook project that contains a lot of
complex code (macros).

We have a requirement for this workbook to go to various countries and
display the dollar values in the local currency. In a couple of these
countries the values are all priced in USD, but there are specific pages
that need to be displayed in a different currency format. I have allowed
the user to choose a secondary currency type from a drop down control

(which
determines which ascii code to use for the symbol) and to enter the

exchange
rate in a cell underneath that. Doing the exchange calculation is no
problem, but applying the secondary currency style is a big challenge. Is
there anyway that I can change the styles on an entire worksheet from one
custom style to another? Ie. "LocalCurrency [2]" to "SecondaryCurrency".

know how to do it for the entire workbook, but it is only specific sheets
that need to be changed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sherry