Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Distributing a VBA app across different systems, help please

I have developed an Excel VBA app on my laptop running XP Home and Office
2000.
The app is for use on an NT4 network with Office 2000.
I have found that when trying to run the app on the network I am short of a
few references and some controls do not work or appear.
I was able to track these down and copy the required files over, and then
check off the references to them.

For info, the main problem was with appwizz.cpl (not sure why) and
mscomctl2.ocx (I used the DatePicker control)
References shown that these two were missing
Excel is installed on the machines on the network, and not on the network.
(hope this makes sense)

Question is:

Do I have to do this with every machine that will use the app?

Is there a way to gather all the resources required for a vba app to install
and transfer for use, and to enable the references automatically?

If someone new opens the spreadsheet, can these resources be applied to
their system, or how can I stop them opening it because it won't work?

Regards

Joe90