Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HOW TO GET TRACKING SYSTEMS

The below mention details i can get in the worksheet
this is a tracking system needed for me
if i have one job file there is more customer in one job file, the
customer will given me for tracking
HB/L NUMBER / CONTAINER NUMBER / VESSAL NAME OR NO OF PKGS
how i will get the details as per the customer, can you help me anyone
pls.

JOB NO
H/BL NO
CONTAINER NUMBER