pmw101

Default How can I access a SAS systems file and save it in Excel

I have a SAS systems file (labelled and formatted data) I no longer have
access to SAS, but would still like to access and save the data using Excel.
Any hints?
Jerry W. Lewis

JMP and S-PLUS both will read SAS datasets. I don't think that R has
that functionality yet. I understand that SAS offers a data viewer, but
I don't know if you can copy and paste from it.

Jerry

pmw101 wrote:

I have a SAS systems file (labelled and formatted data) I no longer have
access to SAS, but would still like to access and save the data using Excel.
Any hints?

Jerry W. Lewis

Here is a link to download the SAS viewer
http://www.sas.com/apps/demosdownloa...ckageID=000176
Some threads in SAS newsgroups suggest that you may be able to
copy/paste from it.

Jerry