Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Rogue vertical pagebreak

I'm using .Copy to pull several sheets from other
workbooks into one. One of the sheets adds a vertical
pagebreak within the print area range, in the copy.
The pagebreak does not exist in the source copy.
Looks like:
--------------------------
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Any experience with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Perhaps the page setup is different? (portrait vice landscape as an
example) or maybe the columnwidth is different. Or perhaps the source
workbook was last view with pagebreaks while attached to a different
printer - or maybe it isn't showing pagebreaks at all.

Tom Ogilvy

"GSS" wrote in message
I'm using .Copy to pull several sheets from other
workbooks into one. One of the sheets adds a vertical
pagebreak within the print area range, in the copy.
The pagebreak does not exist in the source copy.
Looks like:
--------------------------
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Any experience with this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A co-worker suggested I set "Fit To 1,blank in pagesetup.
This removed the pagebreak in the copy. I did the same in
the sourve file and that stopped the pagebreak from being
created in the copy. Acceptable workaround for now.

Thanks for your suggestions!

.