Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Canīt Convert Formulas to Values with Deactivate event

Hi Excel Gurus. I really appreciate your help !

I have a sheet with many formulas. When I leave the sheet I want to
convert them to values.

Macro Recorder gives this:

Range("D15:E16").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("D15").Select
SkipBlanks _:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("D14").Select

But when I apply this code to the Deactivate sheet event it gives an
error (it seems it doesnīt accept the selection method in the above
code).

Can anybody help me???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

me.Range("D15:E16").Copy
me.Range("D15:E16").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, _
Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _:=False, Transpose:=False

Tom Ogilvy

om...