Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MatthewFlinchem

Default convert formulas to values

I have a huge spreadsheet that has a formula in every cell. I want to
eliminate the formulas and just leave the results. I am sure this is an
easy step but I am lost!

Thanks,

Matt AKA Dr Evil

--
MatthewFlinchem
MatthewFlinchem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34112

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B

Matt, select the cells you want to change, right click and copy, right click
and paste special, check valve OK
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"MatthewFlinchem"
<MatthewFlinchem.27yk41_1147879813.743@excelforu m-nospam.com wrote in
message news:MatthewFlinchem.27yk41_1147879813.743@excelfo rum-nospam.com...

I have a huge spreadsheet that has a formula in every cell. I want to
eliminate the formulas and just leave the results. I am sure this is an
easy step but I am lost!

Thanks,

Matt AKA Dr Evil

--
MatthewFlinchem
MatthewFlinchem's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=542955

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

Copy, Paste Special, check Values

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"MatthewFlinchem" <MatthewFlinchem.27yk41_1147879813.743@excelforu m-nospam.com wrote in message
news:MatthewFlinchem.27yk41_1147879813.743@excelfo rum-nospam.com...

| I have a huge spreadsheet that has a formula in every cell. I want to
| eliminate the formulas and just leave the results. I am sure this is an
| easy step but I am lost!
|
| Thanks,
|
| Matt AKA Dr Evil
|

| --
| MatthewFlinchem
| MatthewFlinchem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34112
| View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=542955

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SVC

Select the entire worksheet, then Copy, then Edit Paste Special, and select
Value. This will convert all formulas to values.