Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Export extension

When 'modules' are exported from the VBE,

BAS is the extension for modules
FRM is the extension for forms
CLS is the extension for class modules

what is the extension for

1. Sheetn
2. ThisWorkbook

When I import a cls file created when the code for a sheet
is exported, the VBE adds a class module rather than add
the code to the sheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

AA

Those are also .cls as you probably have seen. As far as I know, there is
no way to import them directly into the sheet or ThisWorkbook class modules.
I think the best you can do is to import them into a regular class module
and move the code.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel