winjon

Default xls extension

when I enter file on a header the extension xls is also printed. How do I
stop this happening?
Ann Shaw

Hi

If you go to Windows Explorer and on the Tools menu,
choose Folder Options and then click the View Tab. Scroll
down until you find the check box that says 'Hide file
extensions for know file types. If you click this box to
check it on, your .xls should be hidden. You will
probably have to close Excel and restart it and then it
should work.

Hope this helps

Ann

.