Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default using Macro in excel spreed sheet

Keep an eye out for any problems. Something sounds not quite right. Maybe
it'll rear its ugly head again and we can isolate the problem.

Lillian wrote:

Dave:

That's Ok, the real data is working that is most
important, you have been help me so much.

thanks again.

Lillian

<<snipped
--