Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default find last record in macro and delete all after

I need to find out how to design a macro to find the last record in the
report and delete each row after that last record. Can anybody help
please????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Could you clarify? If you reach the last record, would that not be the last
row? Or is there extraneous data thereafter that is not part of the report?
If the latter is true, then how would I know how to recognize which data is
part of the report and which is not? I would need to know that so I could
tell the program how to tell the difference.

"Sherife" wrote:

I need to find out how to design a macro to find the last record in the
report and delete each row after that last record. Can anybody help
please????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

there is added information so that if there are more records on a month to
month basis, the information is there to meet those needs but I delete each
record there after the last dated transaction

"Sherife" wrote:

I need to find out how to design a macro to find the last record in the
report and delete each row after that last record. Can anybody help
please????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See a possible answer in Programming.

It would be useful not to multipost to multiple groups. Post to all groups
at one time so everyone can see when the question has been answered and
don't duplicate.

Tom Ogilvy