Frantic Excel-er

Default Macro data selection line delete

Hi,
Macro Question 1
While in a spreadsheet, I want to "find" pertinant data, and delete all
other non-pertinant data. This is what I currently have....

In column B there are codes that look like this: 13-BS, 35-BS, 45-BS, etc (9
codes all together). I want to find all the data in column B that have that
specific data, and delete all nonspecific data. I also want each code to
have its own worksheet in my workbook. Any ideas how I can get a macro to do
that?

Macro Question 2
How can I select a non specific data range after using a find key....(Ex. I
find code 13-BS in column B, I want to select all data under it, but not
above). Any ideas???

Thanks for all your help!!!!