Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default save a excel spreed sheet to a word document?

My wife is in school and must put a spreed sheet into a word document so that
she can submit it to the teacher. I down loaded a pdf converter that worked
but the teacher wants it in word. Can some one help me figure this out?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Does her professor need to see tables or does he/she just want the Excel file
embedded in the document. To do the latter, you can go to your word
document, Insert: Object: Create from File: Browse: [find your excel
document], Display as Icon; change the caption as needed, OK
--
Tips for Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Other Applications
http://www.kan.org/tips

"allend27" wrote:

My wife is in school and must put a spreed sheet into a word document so that
she can submit it to the teacher. I down loaded a pdf converter that worked
but the teacher wants it in word. Can some one help me figure this out?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

select the area that you want in the excel spreadsheet, hold down the shift
key and click on Edit. Select copy pictureas Printed, then go to the word
doc and copy from the clipboard to the document.

Rob L