Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default import spreed sheet into word

1. When I open a letter that I use excel for my address book it doesn't
remember where my data source is located. How do I change the data source
location and keep it.
2. When I open the excel date source there are extra file names. Example the
file name is Personal and when I open the excel file there are extra files
such as Personal$, Personal$G_D_Subscribers_Data, Personal$_Print,
Personal$_Title
3. When I mail merge with the excel spread sheet that has 20 names it only
merges with only 5 five of the names.