Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Customisation of Chart Dialog

That's an ambitious task you've got for yourself. Here's how you might
try to do it. On a hidden sheet, construct a chart using the options
that so far have been selected. The chart will have to be small, 25.4
mm or so (I was going to say an inch). Use the technique on John
Walkenbach's site to put a picture of a chart onto a form:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
_______

Kyoux wrote:
Hi, I would like to create a Form doing the same as the
chart wizard in xls but with less options and
personnalized graphs. I don't find how to do it the same
way as in Excel, with a preview box adapted to the options
checked by users (chart type + sub-type). I don't think
those are image, nor buttons, so...??? Any idea? Thanks a
lot to anyone that could help!