Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default e-mailing a file from vba

I would like to have an excel file e-mailed to me after it
is saved by the user. I know how to set up
for "aftersave", but I'm not sure how to set up the
parameters for the e-mail part of it. Apparently you
can't record a macro for that function, so I need to know
how to set it in VBA. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Paula,

The following should work:

ThisWorkbook.Save
ThisWorkbook.SendMail ")

For a lot more information, coding and examples, please see
Ron de Bruin's site:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

John