CJ

Default mailing whole excel file as an attachment.

I'm working on excel2000 and I want to send the whole excel file from file
menu-send. I'm getting the option to send data but not the whole excel file
as an attachment. I want to mail it through outlook express. Please help.
Thank you.

Fredrik Wahlgren

"CJ" wrote in message
I'm working on excel2000 and I want to send the whole excel file from file
menu-send. I'm getting the option to send data but not the whole excel

file
as an attachment. I want to mail it through outlook express. Please help.
Thank you.

Here are two links that you can use
http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/olSending.htm
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm