Franco

Default I want to do mass mailing in outlook, from an excel file that has.

I have an excel file with a field that has email addresses. I wan to be able
to send an email to all or some either within excel or by using outlook. Can
it be done? Basically, I want to create a distribution list with the fileds
in the excel file without having to manually input it them.
Ron de Bruin

Hi Franco

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Franco" wrote in message ...
I have an excel file with a field that has email addresses. I wan to be able
to send an email to all or some either within excel or by using outlook. Can
it be done? Basically, I want to create a distribution list with the fileds
in the excel file without having to manually input it them.

Nick Hodge

Franco

You could use the excel file, or the outlook contact details for that matter
and do an electronic mail-merge in Word...any good

--
HTH
Nick Hodge