Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Page Size

Hi,

I have one file which contains two Sheets. My computer
connects two printers. One is Laser Printer. Another is
Espon Printer. I will use Laser Printer to print Sheet1
and Espon Printer for Sheet2. The page size of Sheet1 is
A4. In Sheet2, I defaut the page size to 'CUSTOM'(i.e.
3350 x 1775). After I use the Laser Printer to print
Sheet1, I cannot use the Epson printer to print Sheet2 as
the size changed (3350 x 1775 -- default size). I have
two questions:-

1) any idea to fix the 'CUSTOM' size (i.e. 3350 x 1775)
when I select the printer to print Sheet1 and Sheet2?

2) any method to create a special size for selecting in
other workbook?

Thanks

in excel; page size is adjusing, not print size on page. nidantwo Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 November 23rd 09 06:41 PM
page size jesseok New Users to Excel 1 October 21st 08 09:48 PM
Auto size a pivot table to a page size *.* Excel Worksheet Functions 1 August 23rd 06 05:09 AM
custom size (page size) missing in excel 2003 Donald Borja Setting up and Configuration of Excel 1 May 22nd 06 10:53 AM
change cell size from page to page on the same worksheet Danny Excel Worksheet Functions 2 December 15th 05 06:20 PM