Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default page size

Please help me with this. I cannot for the life of me get the right margin
to be at the 1/2 inch it is set to be. When I print the invoice that I
created, it is about an inch wide on the right. I have used the page
preview and moved margins and page size around, but to no avail. I am
stuck. Thanks in advance, Jeff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

Please, no repeat posting on the same day.

First, if your data doesn't extend far enough to the right to reach the 1/2
inch margin, it will look like there is a larger margin. A few options - in
the spreadsheet widen a few columns of the print area. On the first tab of
the Page Setup dialog box increase the Zoom percent a little at a time until
you are happy.
Second if a column in the spreadsheet would be cut in half in the printout
it will be moved to the next page. This would also cause the margin to
appear farther from the left side than 1/2 inch. You might also choose
Center Horizontally on the Margins tab to make the printout look better.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

page size jesseok New Users to Excel 1 October 21st 08 02:15 AM
Auto size a pivot table to a page size *.* Excel Worksheet Functions 1 August 23rd 06 05:09 AM
custom size (page size) missing in excel 2003 Donald Borja Setting up and Configuration of Excel 1 May 22nd 06 10:53 AM
how do I re-size my web page? Durango Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 January 2nd 06 08:16 PM
change cell size from page to page on the same worksheet Danny Excel Worksheet Functions 2 December 15th 05 06:20 PM