Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Donald Borja

Default custom size (page size) missing in excel 2003

Hi,

I programmed the excel to print check using a custom paper but when i
upgrade from 2002 from 2003, the option of selecting a custom size in the
page setup is missing.

Any idea how i can set a custom size paper in excel 2003 again?

Donald Borja
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Pete_UK

You select File | Page Setup | Page tab and you can make changes to the
size of the page and orientation etc there.

Hope this helps.

Pete