-   -   Page Size (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/277151-page-size.html)

Mr. Chan

Page Size

Hi,

I have one file which contains two Sheets. My computer
connects two printers. One is Laser Printer. Another is
Espon Printer. I will use Laser Printer to print Sheet1
and Espon Printer for Sheet2. The page size of Sheet1 is
A4. In Sheet2, I defaut the page size to 'CUSTOM'(i.e.
3350 x 1775). After I use the Laser Printer to print
Sheet1, I cannot use the Epson printer to print Sheet2 as
the size changed (3350 x 1775 -- default size). I have
two questions:-

1) any idea to fix the 'CUSTOM' size (i.e. 3350 x 1775)
when I select the printer to print Sheet1 and Sheet2?

2) any method to create a special size for selecting in
other workbook?

Thanks