Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem linking with SQL Server

AFAIK all the SQL Server access is done using ODBC -- the
Access DB just creates what I assume are proxy tables,
that when called retrieve the data over ODBC.

I've not coded any of the DB access stuff manually using
ADO, it just uses Access' built in data-binding etc.

I figured it was something to do with the record locking.
Just not sure what causes it or how to fix it :)