Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to prevent user to interrupt macro

As I have a macro manipulating hidden worksheets, I do not
want any user to being able to interrupt the macro, in
order to get access to the hidden worksheets.
Which code will prevent any interruption from the user?
i try to use ON ERROR but it dosen't work

thks in advance

jerome
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jerome,

try using the Interactive proprty:

Application.interactive = false

But remember to turn it back on at the end of the macro,
or you'll be stuck with an unresponsive spreadsheet!
Application.interactive = true

Cheers, Pete

.