Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Minimizing a Form

Am I dense or am I missing something? I can't find the controls box to
minimize a userform in excel vba XP on a win2k system.

-khai

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

As far as I know you can not minimize the form. Do you need the form to
stay open while working on the sheet? then you may try to use the modeless
function? for the form.

Sub showform()

UserForm1.Show modeless

End Sub

or may be you can write a code to resize the form when you double click on
it or a button

Private Sub UserForm_DblClick(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)

If UserForm1.Height 30 Then

UserForm1.Height = 30
UserForm1.Left = 494
UserForm1.Top = 525