Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Minimizing Jpegs withing an excel sheet

I have an excel file where I talk about all of the different clubs we are
associated with. I would like to be able to also have their various
brochures in the file as well, but don't want them to show all the time. Is
there a way to hide a jpeg in a cell where it will show if someone mouses
over it (like inserting a comment does)?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi

0. Insert a comment into a cell.
1. Double-click the boder of the comment 2003, Right click it in 2007.
2. Choose the Colours and Lines tab, and open the Color dropdown under fill
section
3. Choose Fill Effects and click the Picture tab
4. Click Select Picture.
5. Select a picture and click Open and then OK a couple of times.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire