Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cesar Zapata[_2_] Cesar Zapata[_2_] is offline

Default Minimizing a Form

As far as I know you can not minimize the form. Do you need the form to
stay open while working on the sheet? then you may try to use the modeless
function? for the form.

Sub showform()

UserForm1.Show modeless

End Sub

or may be you can write a code to resize the form when you double click on
it or a button

Private Sub UserForm_DblClick(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)

If UserForm1.Height 30 Then

UserForm1.Height = 30
UserForm1.Left = 494
UserForm1.Top = 525
Else

UserForm1.Height = 180
UserForm1.Left = 258.5

UserForm1.Top = 203

Cesar Zapata

Cesar Zapata

"Khai" wrote in message
Am I dense or am I missing something? I can't find the controls box to
minimize a userform in excel vba XP on a win2k system.

-khai