Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Looping through Text boxes

I have 3 sets of 10 text boxes in a userform. I'd like to
loop through each set filling them with info from 3
different columns on the worksheet using a for each loop.

I have named them name1 ... name10, ab1 ... ab10 and w1 ..
w10.

I have done something like this a long time ago in VB4
where I copied and pasted the boxes, which gave me the
option of making an array. Can I make arrays of text
boxes on userform? How?