Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SFJayhawk

Default Delete embedded HTML

I have a large amount of embedded html in an Excel spreadsheet and was
wondering the best way to remove the html boxes.
The html is labeled =EMBED("Forms.HTML:Hidden.1","")
Any help would be appreciated. thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

See if this works:

From the Control Toolbox, click the "design mode" icon.

From the Excel main menu:
<edit<goto
Click the [Special Cells] button
Check: Objects
Click the [OK] button
Press the [Delete] key

From the Control Toolbox, click the "Exit design mode" icon.

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"SFJayhawk" wrote:

I have a large amount of embedded html in an Excel spreadsheet and was
wondering the best way to remove the html boxes.
The html is labeled =EMBED("Forms.HTML:Hidden.1","")
Any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SFJayhawk

Ron,

You are the MAN! Thank you very much! Your help is much appreciated on
my end. Have a great week.

"Ron Coderre" wrote:

See if this works:

From the Control Toolbox, click the "design mode" icon.