Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can i remove the several hyperlink option after entering the .

Hello Sir,
How can i remove the hyperlink option for the entered data in the excel
sheet. I have entered the data in the sheet as hyperlink but now i want to
remove the several hyperlinks in the excel sheet what are the steps to remove
the several hyperlink without removing / deleting the text contains on the
hyperlink.

Reply me as sooon as possible. Waiting for ur reply.
Thank You...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Miguel Zapico

You can right click on the cell, and if there is an hyperlink you will be
shown an option to remove hyperlink, that will keep the text intact.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.

" wrote:

Hello Sir,
How can i remove the hyperlink option for the entered data in the excel
sheet. I have entered the data in the sheet as hyperlink but now i want to
remove the several hyperlinks in the excel sheet what are the steps to remove
the several hyperlink without removing / deleting the text contains on the
hyperlink.

Reply me as sooon as possible. Waiting for ur reply.
Thank You...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

You can select the range of cells that contain hyperlinks.

Then hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE
then hit ctrl-g to see the immediate window
type this and hit enter:
selection.hyperlinks.delete

You can select as many or as few cells as you want.

--

Dave Peterson