Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ravindra

Default Office 2007 Beta

hello,
I have downloaded and installed Office 2007 Beta.
All the applications are working fine except Excel.
When i click on Excel icon, i am hitting the error message: Rune time error..

Any idea ?
BTW i am on XP Sp2.

Ravi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vitalie Ciobanu

It should work fine. Try to repair or reinstall (but before, better to
uninstall previous version of office if you still have it)
Just a thought..

--
Name: Vitalie Ciobanu
Nickname: AISBERG