Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sara

Default tool: options disabled

When trying to drag a formula to the cell next to the original, no drag arrow
is available. I used to be able to copy formulas by moving my mouse over the
bottom right hand corner of a cell and dragging into adjacent cells. I can no
longer do this. As well I can't change the page breaks in 'page break
preview' It was suggested to change my options in the Tools menu. However,
Options... is disabled and I can't get into it to change anything. I don't
have this problem with any other Office application just Excel. Any ideas of
how to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default options disabled

Goto ToolsOptionsEdit and make sure the Allow drag and drop box is
checked.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips