Daniel CHEN

Default Free Data Process/Query Tool

If you use Excel everyday and spend lots of time on data/text processing,
then you will find the this tool (UDQ Add-in) is very powerful and can
speed up your daily data processing work.

Currently the tool is free for everyone. Please feel free to distribute this
tool to your friends/colleagues if you think it is helpful to your work.

The following is a list of features/functionality of the tool:

1 Query/Import Data from Multiple External Data/Text/ASCII Files (Can
useful import data from hundreds of files within minutes)

2 Query/Import Data from Multiple Closed Excel Files (Can extract useful
information from hundreds of closed Excel files)

3 Query/Import Data from Remote Internet/Websites (Can extract stock prices
of your portifolio, etc. from web pages)

4 Query/Consolidate Data from Multiple Worksheets (Create summary table
based on information on multiple sheets)

5 Query/Conditional Statistics on Selected Range (Achieve MaxIF, AverageIF,
SumIF, etc. functions under multiple conditions)

6 Operation/Conditional Highlight on Selected Range (Highlight alternative
rows, highlight maximum/minimum values, highlight difference between 2
columns/rows etc.)

7 Lookup Value based on Selected Range and Keyword (More powerful than
VLookup, HLookup, Match, etc).

Estimated installation time is 30 ~ 50 seconds. You can use it in Excel just
like use Solver add-in, Analysis ToolPak, etc.

Download from www.geocities.com/UDQServices.

If you have any questions/comments, please feel free to email to
directly.

To find the latest information/version of UDQ, please visit
www.geocities.com/UDQServices.

Regards,

Daniel CHEN

www.Geocities.com/UDQServices
Free Data Processing Add-in<

Rodney

Just a FYI
when attempting to download the UDQ
help menu, my computer repeatedly hangs.