Alfred H K Yip

Default Why " data analysis plus " override " data analysis " once instal.

I am a student.
My original office 2003 professional edition did instal " data analysis ";
I had installed " data analysis plus " from Keller's statistics textbook"
thereafter;
" Data analysis " then disappeared, and only " data analysis plus " remained.
I had been told by my tutor that it could not be happened and was told to
reinstal
from original Office CD to recover the " data analysis " from original excel.
I did it, but " data analysis " could not be restored, but with " data
analysis plus" left only.
What can I do now?