Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default options disabled

Goto ToolsOptionsEdit and make sure the Allow drag and drop box is
checked.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Sara" wrote in message
When trying to drag a formula to the cell next to the original, no drag

arrow
is available. I used to be able to copy formulas by moving my mouse over

the
bottom right hand corner of a cell and dragging into adjacent cells. I can

no
longer do this. As well I can't change the page breaks in 'page break
preview' It was suggested to change my options in the Tools menu. However,
Options... is disabled and I can't get into it to change anything. I don't
have this problem with any other Office application just Excel. Any ideas

of
how to fix this?