Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wease1967

Default Can I change the page setup for an entire workwork?

I'm creating an Excel 2003 workbook containing ten worksheets. Can I change
the page setup for all sheets at once instead of each individually?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
djc1711

Yep. Select all your worksheets and then go into page setup. Any change you
make to one will be replicated across them all.

To select multiple worksheets: click the left-most worksheet tab and then
shift-click on the right-most worksheet tab. Alternatively use CTRL-click on
individual tabs.

"Wease1967" wrote:

I'm creating an Excel 2003 workbook containing ten worksheets. Can I change
the page setup for all sheets at once instead of each individually?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Manoj

Change the setup for the first sheet. then highlight all the sheets in the
workbook with this sheet as the first. then select File-- page setup and
then hit OK. Normally the pagesetup of the first page will automatically get
copied on all the sheets. You may need to set the print range individually
on each sheet though. however the page setup parameters including the
header, footer etc will get copied.

See if this works.

"Wease1967" wrote:

I'm creating an Excel 2003 workbook containing ten worksheets. Can I change
the page setup for all sheets at once instead of each individually?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair

"Wease1967" wrote:

I'm creating an Excel 2003 workbook containing ten worksheets. Can I change
the page setup for all sheets at once instead of each individually?

.. and remember to select only one page before you continue after doing
this. You can make a huge cock up by selecting multiple sheets and
forgetting that you have done so :)

Bruce

(if there were any)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Richard O. Neville

Yes. Double-click any sheet tab name and choose "Select all." Make the
changes in Page setup, then be sure to "Ungroup sheets" by right-clicking
again. While you have all sheets selected, you can also enter common headers
and footers for all of them at once--such as page numbers or dates.