Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Manoj

Default Can I change the page setup for an entire workwork?

Change the setup for the first sheet. then highlight all the sheets in the
workbook with this sheet as the first. then select File-- page setup and
then hit OK. Normally the pagesetup of the first page will automatically get
copied on all the sheets. You may need to set the print range individually
on each sheet though. however the page setup parameters including the
header, footer etc will get copied.

See if this works.

"Wease1967" wrote:

I'm creating an Excel 2003 workbook containing ten worksheets. Can I change
the page setup for all sheets at once instead of each individually?