Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pivot Novice

Default Printing multiple ranges on one worksheet

I would like to print X number of pages of data from one worksheet. Each
page is a discreet range in the worksheet.
For example, B1:S63, T1:AJ63, etc.
Is there a way to input all the ranges for one worksheet at one time, so
that I don't have to select and print each range separately?
I tried to input the multiple ranges in "Print Area:" in "Page Setup...",
but that didn't work. I tried separating them by commas, by "&", etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Hi Pivot

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Pivot Novice" wrote in message ...
I would like to print X number of pages of data from one worksheet. Each
page is a discreet range in the worksheet.
For example, B1:S63, T1:AJ63, etc.
Is there a way to input all the ranges for one worksheet at one time, so
that I don't have to select and print each range separately?
I tried to input the multiple ranges in "Print Area:" in "Page Setup...",
but that didn't work. I tried separating them by commas, by "&", etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pivot Novice

I don't know if that solution works; I'm trying to print each range to a
separate page; all the ranges are not sized the same; some of the ranges may
be on rows 1:63, but others are on rows 65:125, etc.

Is there no way to tell "Page Setup..." to print multiple ranges as separate
pages?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Pivot

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Pivot Novice" wrote in message ...
I would like to print X number of pages of data from one worksheet. Each
page is a discreet range in the worksheet.
For example, B1:S63, T1:AJ63, etc.
Is there a way to input all the ranges for one worksheet at one time, so
that I don't have to select and print each range separately?
I tried to input the multiple ranges in "Print Area:" in "Page Setup...",
but that didn't work. I tried separating them by commas, by "&", etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Select your ranges (with the ctrl key down you can select more ranges)
Then FilePrint area..Set Print Area

--

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Pivot

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Pivot Novice" wrote in message
I would like to print X number of pages of data from one worksheet. Each
page is a discreet range in the worksheet.
For example, B1:S63, T1:AJ63, etc.
Is there a way to input all the ranges for one worksheet at one time, so
that I don't have to select and print each range separately?
I tried to input the multiple ranges in "Print Area:" in "Page Setup...",
but that didn't work. I tried separating them by commas, by "&", etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pivot Novice

Thanks, Ron. It works (and I can't believe I didn't try that), except it
appears I'll have to insert columns between ranges that "touch", because
Excel is automatically pushing separate ranges into one print area if they
share borders.