Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
aviavy

Default How do I 2 worksheet duplex printing with MS Excel 2003?

I have a workbook created and I have 2 worksheets in it with data. How do I
get it so that I can select the 2 worksheet and have one print on side of the
page and the other worksheet on the other side of the page? My printer is
capable of duplex printing and I have no problem duplex printing in MS Word.
I can duplex print from Excel, providing all the data is on one single
worksheet, but this doesn't work for me. So how do I go about getting 2
worksheets to be duplex printed?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Simple.

Print the whole workbook to PDF then print the PDF file to duplex.

If you don't have a pdf writer try pdf995 www.pdf995.com

Regards
Farqs