-   -   How do I 2 worksheet duplex printing with MS Excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/70696-how-do-i-2-worksheet-duplex-printing-ms-excel-2003-a.html)

aviavy

How do I 2 worksheet duplex printing with MS Excel 2003?

I have a workbook created and I have 2 worksheets in it with data. How do I
get it so that I can select the 2 worksheet and have one print on side of the
page and the other worksheet on the other side of the page? My printer is
capable of duplex printing and I have no problem duplex printing in MS Word.
I can duplex print from Excel, providing all the data is on one single
worksheet, but this doesn't work for me. So how do I go about getting 2
worksheets to be duplex printed?

[email protected]

How do I 2 worksheet duplex printing with MS Excel 2003?

Simple.

Print the whole workbook to PDF then print the PDF file to duplex.

If you don't have a pdf writer try pdf995 www.pdf995.com

Regards
Farqs