Anil Sharma

Default Excel XP - Printing multiple worksheet in a workbook

Dear Sir,

I have a workbook which contains 62 worksheets. Can a macro be created so
that if I want to print multiple (different) worksheets, it can be printed by
giving just one macro command.

Thanks n regards
Anil Sharma

Barry

hold down control key and click each sheet name you want to print then when
you click the print icon all sheets will print
"Gary L Brown" wrote:

Yes, but why not select all the worksheets you want to print in a group and
print?
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".