Reg589

Default Why does an excel worksheet default to 24 copies when printing

When trying to print a specific worksheet, the number of copies is defaulting
to 24.

The printer defaults are showing 1 copy and all other worksheets are also
only printing 1 copy.

The problem is unique to one worksheet only.
Bernard Liengme

I would start by looking for a macro in this workbook.
Come back if you need help doing that
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme