-   -   Printing multiple ranges on one worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82354-printing-multiple-ranges-one-worksheet.html)

Pivot Novice

Printing multiple ranges on one worksheet

I would like to print X number of pages of data from one worksheet. Each
page is a discreet range in the worksheet.
For example, B1:S63, T1:AJ63, etc.
Is there a way to input all the ranges for one worksheet at one time, so
that I don't have to select and print each range separately?
I tried to input the multiple ranges in "Print Area:" in "Page Setup...",
but that didn't work. I tried separating them by commas, by "&", etc.

Ron de Bruin

Printing multiple ranges on one worksheet

Hi Pivot

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Pivot Novice" wrote in message ...
I would like to print X number of pages of data from one worksheet. Each
page is a discreet range in the worksheet.
For example, B1:S63, T1:AJ63, etc.
Is there a way to input all the ranges for one worksheet at one time, so
that I don't have to select and print each range separately?
I tried to input the multiple ranges in "Print Area:" in "Page Setup...",
but that didn't work. I tried separating them by commas, by "&", etc.

Pivot Novice

Printing multiple ranges on one worksheet

I don't know if that solution works; I'm trying to print each range to a
separate page; all the ranges are not sized the same; some of the ranges may
be on rows 1:63, but others are on rows 65:125, etc.

Is there no way to tell "Page Setup..." to print multiple ranges as separate
pages?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Pivot

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Pivot Novice" wrote in message ...
I would like to print X number of pages of data from one worksheet. Each
page is a discreet range in the worksheet.
For example, B1:S63, T1:AJ63, etc.
Is there a way to input all the ranges for one worksheet at one time, so
that I don't have to select and print each range separately?
I tried to input the multiple ranges in "Print Area:" in "Page Setup...",
but that didn't work. I tried separating them by commas, by "&", etc.

Ron de Bruin

Printing multiple ranges on one worksheet

Select your ranges (with the ctrl key down you can select more ranges)
Then FilePrint area..Set Print Area

--

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Pivot

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Pivot Novice" wrote in message
I would like to print X number of pages of data from one worksheet. Each
page is a discreet range in the worksheet.
For example, B1:S63, T1:AJ63, etc.
Is there a way to input all the ranges for one worksheet at one time, so
that I don't have to select and print each range separately?
I tried to input the multiple ranges in "Print Area:" in "Page Setup...",
but that didn't work. I tried separating them by commas, by "&", etc.

Pivot Novice

Printing multiple ranges on one worksheet

Thanks, Ron. It works (and I can't believe I didn't try that), except it
appears I'll have to insert columns between ranges that "touch", because
Excel is automatically pushing separate ranges into one print area if they
share borders.