Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Default Printing multiple ranges on one worksheet

Select your ranges (with the ctrl key down you can select more ranges)
Then FilePrint area..Set Print Area

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Pivot Novice" wrote in message ...
I don't know if that solution works; I'm trying to print each range to a
separate page; all the ranges are not sized the same; some of the ranges may
be on rows 1:63, but others are on rows 65:125, etc.

Is there no way to tell "Page Setup..." to print multiple ranges as separate
pages?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Pivot

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Pivot Novice" wrote in message
I would like to print X number of pages of data from one worksheet. Each
page is a discreet range in the worksheet.
For example, B1:S63, T1:AJ63, etc.
Is there a way to input all the ranges for one worksheet at one time, so
that I don't have to select and print each range separately?
I tried to input the multiple ranges in "Print Area:" in "Page Setup...",
but that didn't work. I tried separating them by commas, by "&", etc.