Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andrew

Default Shortcut Key for Data-Filter-Show All?

Is there a one stroke short-cut key to show all data if a filter is applied.
I know I can create a macro and assign a short-cut key to it and I know I can
do an Alt-D-F-S but was just wondering if there was already an existing
shortcut.

If there's not, no big deal, I'll manage.

Thanks,
Andrew
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

How about an alternative...

You can add an icon to your favorite toolbar.

Tools|Customize|commands tab|data category.
look for Show All and drag it to a toolbar.

(I've also added the autofilter "funnel" icon right next to it.)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

I don't see any shortcut in my list derived from HELP
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm

the following is the same as Dave Peterson's but one step further , the extra
step may or may not work for you depending on your menus..

The following might work for you it involves installing a custom builtin button
and then using Alt+S
Quick Filtering Using the AutoFilter Icon
http://www.exceltip.com/st/Quick_Fil..._Icon/251.html

---
HTH,

"Andrew" wrote in message ...
Is there a one stroke short-cut key to show all data if a filter is applied.
I know I can create a macro and assign a short-cut key to it and I know I can
do an Alt-D-F-S but was just wondering if there was already an existing
shortcut.

If there's not, no big deal, I'll manage.

Thanks,
Andrew

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andrew

Thanks. Dave. I didn't even thing about looking in the Commands tab on the
customize window. I like that.

Thanks,
Andrew