Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Shortcut Key for Data-Filter-Show All?

How about an alternative...

You can add an icon to your favorite toolbar.

Tools|Customize|commands tab|data category.
look for Show All and drag it to a toolbar.

(I've also added the autofilter "funnel" icon right next to it.)

Andrew wrote:

Is there a one stroke short-cut key to show all data if a filter is applied.
I know I can create a macro and assign a short-cut key to it and I know I can
do an Alt-D-F-S but was just wondering if there was already an existing
shortcut.

If there's not, no big deal, I'll manage.

Thanks,
Andrew

--

Dave Peterson