Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CBrausa

Default Easy Filter

I now have all of my info on one line. I can get it to sort.
How do I get a count of only the stores, that filtered to the
criteria?
How do I get a total number of circulars needed for those stores?

--
CBrausa
CBrausa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24677

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

Assuming your data (before filtering) is in A2:100, enter formula:
=SUBTOTAL(3,A2:A100)

HTH
--
AP

"CBrausa" a écrit
dans le message de

I now have all of my info on one line. I can get it to sort.
How do I get a count of only the stores, that filtered to the
criteria?
How do I get a total number of circulars needed for those stores?

--
CBrausa
CBrausa's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=519797

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Not real sure of your situation, but the SUBTOTAL(YourRange,2) feature will
count rows in a filtered output and ignore the hidden ones.........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"CBrausa" wrote:

I now have all of my info on one line. I can get it to sort.
How do I get a count of only the stores, that filtered to the
criteria?
How do I get a total number of circulars needed for those stores?

--
CBrausa
CBrausa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24677
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=519797