Ken

Default Filter Switches vs Macro?

Excel 2000 ... I have Filter Switches which I activate
with various recorded Macros (1 Filter Switch per
Macro) ... this is working fine as long as there is not a
Filter Switch already activated.

Above said ... I need a little Macro instruction I can
paste into my recorded Macros that will set any activated
Filter Switches back to ALL before activating the Filter
Switch I am calling for???

This so I do not get multiple Filter Switches activated by
my Macros ... Thanks ... Kha

Dave Peterson

A couple more options:

on error resume next